ABSTRACT/POSTER GUIDELINES SSPD 2017
I – IMPORTANT DEADLINES
➢ Abstract submission opens on January 26th, 2017
➢ Submission deadline: July 1st, 2017, Midnight Copenhagen Time (e-mail submission available
➢ Notification of acceptance to authors: August 1st, 2017
II – E-mail SUBMISSION
Please note the following:
Abstract submission implies the author’s participation in the SSPD annual meeting 2017.
Abstract submitted by authors who are not registered for the congress will not be accepted.
First authors can submit up to 3 abstracts.
Type of presentation:
- Poster Display/Presentation with 7 minutes oral presentation (3 minutes for questions)
Award of 5000 Sv.Kr. will be offered for the best poster presentation.
III – Abstract
- Length is limited to 300 words and should contain: Title, Authors, Institution, City, Country
- Objective; Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion
- All abstracts must be written in English
IV – Posters
- 70 Wide x 100 Tall or smaller POWERPOINT POSTER TEMPLATE
Submisssion to e-mail: email@example.com
You can now register for the Annual meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark 17 – 19 August 2017.
45rd annual meeting of the SSPD in Copenhagen, Denmark, 17-19 August, 2017
General Assembly Umeå 2016
You can now register for the Annual meeting in Umeå, Sweden 18 – 20 August 2016.
44rd annual meeting of the SSPD Umeå, Sweden, 18-20 August, 2016
For program information, go to “Registration”